Name: Andrew Sullivan
Born: August 10, 1963
- British author, editor and blogger.
- Early pioneer of the political blog.
- Former editor of The New Republic (liberal American magazine of commentary on politics and the arts).
- Intimations Pursued: The Voice of Practice in the Conversation of Michael Oakeshott (2007).
- The Conservative Soul: How We Lost It, How to Get It Back (2006).
- Love Undetectable: Notes on Friendship, Sex and Survival (1998).
- Virtually Normal: An Argument About Homosexuality (1995).
"Homosexuality is like the weather. It just is."
"The most successful marriages, gay or straight, even if they begin in romantic love, often become friendships. It's the ones that become the friendships that last."