Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Chris DeWolfe
- American entrepreneur and former CEO and co-creator of Myspace (along with Tom Anderson).
- Credited with heading the music side of Myspace.
- Presently CEO of Social Gaming Network (SGN) (2014).
Honors and awards
- One of Barbara Walters 10 most fascinating people (2007).
- Listed as one of TIME's 100 most influential people in the world (2007).
- Named Alumni Entrepreneur of the Year by University of Southern California (2006).
"People can truly put their lives online and interact and meet around shared interests; their Web pages become an extension of themselves accurate and creative representation of how they see themselves."