Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Christopher Isaac "Biz" Stone
Born: March 10, 1974
- Co-founder and Creative Director of Twitter, Inc and also helped to create and launch Xanga, Odeo, Blogger and The Obvious Corporation, founded in June 2011.
- Who Let The Blogs Out? (2004).
- Genius Strategies for Instant Web Content (2002).
Honors and awards
- Named 2009 Nerd of the Year by GQ magazine.
- One of the Most Influential People in The World by TIME.
- Entrepreneur of the Decade by Inc. Magazine.
- One of Vanity Fair (magazine)'s Top Ten Most Influential People of the Information Age.
- International Center for Journalists' first Innovation Award in 2010.