Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: David Ferrucci
- American Computer Scientist.
- Led a team of IBM and academic researchers and engineers in the development of the Watson the "Jeopardy!" computer system that famously won a television quiz (2007-2011).
- Left IBM to join Bridgewater Associates (2012).
- Building Watson: an overview of the DeepQA project.: An article from: AI Magazine (2011).
- Artificial Intelligence and Literary Creativity: Inside the Mind of Brutus, A Storytelling Machine (1999).
"I was so linked to the Watson achievement, and where I.B.M. was taking it, that I felt I was almost losing my identity."