Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: David S. Lee
Born: 1938 in Beijing, China
- Chinese-American business executive and inventor.
- Invented the Daisywheel Printer (1969).
- President, CEO and Chairman of the Board of eOn Communications Corporation, a telecom services company.
- Former President and Chairman of Data Technology Corporation, a computer peripheral company.
Honors and awards
- Adviser to Presidents Bush and Clinton on the Advisory Committee on Trade Policy and Negotiation.
- Chosen to be on the board of the Regents of the University of California (1994).
- First Asian American to enter the corporate suite of one of America's top-5 corporations (1981).