Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Dov Moran
- Israeli inventor, businessman, and engineer.
- Founder and chairman of M-Systems, company who invented the DiskOnKey (also known as flash drives or thumb drives).
- Sold M-Systems to SanDisk for the amount of $1.6B (2006).
- Founder and chairman of modu, inventor of the modu, a modular cellular device which can be used in other devices (Sold patents to Google for $4.9B).
- Founded Comigo, which develops a TV platform (an Android-based Smart Set-Top-Box) 2012.
"My wife gave me a very good lesson: if you talk about your charity work, it isn't charity anymore. It's PR."