Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Erik Selberg
- American software developer best known for the creation of MetaCrawler, one of the first Web meta-search engines.
- Former Senior Developer at Microsoft on the Live Search product team.
- Currently a Senior Manager at Amazon.com heading the Item Authority team.
- On the Instability of Web Search (2000).
- Towards Comprehensive Web Search. Ph. D. Thesis (1999).
- Experiments with Collaborative Index Enhancement Tech Report (1998).
- The MetaCrawler Architecture for Resource Aggregation on the Web (1997).
- Multi-Service Search and Comparison using the MetaCrawler (1995).
- TRON: Process-Specific File Protection for the UNIX Operating System (1995).
- How to Stop a Cheater: Secret Sharing with Dishonest Participants (1993).