Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Guy Kawasaki
Born: August 30, 1954, in Honolulu, Hawaii USA
- Silicon Valley venture capitalist, bestselling author, and Apple Fellow.
- One of the Apple employees originally responsible for marketing the Macintosh in 1984.
- Currently a Managing Director of Garage Technology Ventures, and has been involved in the rumor reporting site Truemors and the RSS aggregation Alltop.
- A well-known and followed blogger.
- What the Plus! Google+ for the rest of us (2012).
- Enchantment : the art of changing hearts, minds, and actions (2011).
- Reality check : the irreverent guide to outsmarting, outmanaging, and outmarketing your competition (2009).
- The art of the start : the time-tested, battle-hardened guide for anyone starting anything (2004).
- Rules for revolutionaries : the capitalist manifesto for creating and marketing new products and services (1999).
- Selling the dream : how to promote your product, company, or ideas, and make a difference, using everyday evangelism (1995).
- The Macintosh way (1989).