Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Igor Aleksander
- Emeritus professor of Neural Systems Engineering in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Imperial College London.
- He worked in artificial intelligence and neural networks and designed the world's first neural pattern recognition system in the 1980s.
- Impossible Minds: My neurons, My Consciousness (1996).
- How to Build a Mind (2000).
- The World in My Mind, My Mind In The World (2005).
Honors and awards
- Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering (1988).