Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Jane Jensen
Born: January 28, 1963, in Palmerton, Pennsylvania, USA
- Game designer and writer.
- Known as the designer of the Gabriel Knight adventure games.
- Co-designing of King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow.
- Author of Judgment Day and Dante's Equation novels.
- Former systems programmer for Hewlett-Packard.
- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers 20th Anniversary Edition (2014) (creative director, designer).
- Moebius: Empire Rising (2014) (creator, designer, director, writer).
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller (2012-2013) (story consultant).
- Dying for Daylight (2011) (designer, director).
- Gray Matter (2010) (designer, writer).
- Deadtime Stories (2009) (creator, designer, director).
- Women's Murder Club: Twice in a Blue Moon (2009) (designer, director).