Updated: 05/22/2018 by Computer Hope
Name: Jen-Hsun Huang
Born: February 17, 1963 in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taiwanese-American entrepreneur, businessman and electrical engineer.
- Co-founder, CEO and President of Nvidia, graphics-processor company.
- Former designer at Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD).
Honors and awards
- Listed as the 61st highest paid CEO in USA by Forbes Magazine (2008).
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley Education Foundation's Pioneer Business Leader Award (2007).
- Dr. Morris Chang Exemplary Leadership Award (2003).
- Named Entrepreneur of the Year in High Technology by Ernst and Young LLP (1999).
- Recipient of the Daniel J. Epstein Engineering Management Award from the University of Southern California.