Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: John Impagliazzo
- IT historian, author, and professor of the computing sciences.
- Co-author and Editor of the IEEE/ACM Computer Engineering Curriculum Report (CE2004) as well as an active participant on the task force that produced the ACM/IEEE Computing Curricula 2005 Report (CC2005).
- Associate editor of the new five-volume Wiley Encyclopedia on "Computer Science and Engineering", published in 2009.
- History of Nordic Computing (2010).
- History of Computing and Education (2008).
- Deterministic Aspects in Mathematical Demography (1985).
Honors and awards
- ACM SIGCSE Lifetime Service Award (2007).
- Recipient of the IEEE Computer Society Outstanding Contribution Award (2005).
- Life Fellow of IEEE.
- Distinguished Educator of ACM.