Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: John Vernon Pavlik
- American academic and author who publishes on new media, journalism, and health communication.
- Media in the Digital Age (2008).
- Converging Media (2004).
- Journalism and New Media (2001).
- New Media Technology: Cultural and Commercial Perspectives (1998).
- Has written more than a dozen computer software packages for education in journalism and communication.
Honors and awards
- Former senior fellow of the San Diego Supercomputer Center.