Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Justin Kan
- American investor and Internet entrepreneur.
- Co-founder of live video platforms Justin.tv and TwitchTV (Twitch.TV was acquired by Amazon.com in 2014 for $970 Million).
- Co-founder of mobile social video application Socialcam (acquired by Autodesk for $60 million in 2012).
- Known for popularizing the term "lifecasting" while broadcasting his life in Justin TV.
- Created the electronic music discovery platform thedrop.club.
"Before you think about press, one of the things you really want to think about is who you want to reach and what's your actual goal."