Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Mark Blank
- American software engineer and game developer.
- Known for helping create one of the first hit text adventure computer games, Zork.
- Co-founder of computer game company Infocom.
- Former chief designer for Palm Pre's Email application.
- Principal Engineer at Lab126, Amazon.com (2015).
- Zork N plus 9 (2012).
- Syphon Filter 2 (2000).
- Zork: The Undiscovered Underground (1997).
- Bubsy 3D (1996).
- Journey: The Quest Begins (1989).
- Dungeon (1987).
Honors and awards
- Awarded the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences Pioneer Award for work on Zork (2013).