Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Peter Pin-Shan Chen
- American computer scientist and faculty member at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Known for the development of Entity-Relationship Model in 1976.
- Active Conceptual Modeling of Learning (2007).
- Advances in Conceptual Modeling (1999).
- Data & Knowledge Engineering (1985).
- Entity Relationship Approach to Information Modeling and Analysis (1981).
- Entity relationship approach to systems analysis and design (1980).
Honors and awards
- Software Eng. Society & SDPS Society Transformative Award (2011).
- Pan Wen-Yuen Research Excellence Award (2004).
- IEEE Harry H. Goode Memorial Award (2003).
- ACM/AAAI Allen Newell Award (2002).
- Stevens Software Innovation Award (2001).
- DAMA International Achievement Award (2000).
- Fellow of ACM, IEEE, AAAS, & ER.