Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Peter Molyneux
Born: May 5, 1959, in Guildford, Surrey, UK
- English video game designer and game programmer.
- Created the god games Dungeon Keeper, Populous, and Black & White, among others, as well as business simulation games such as Theme Park.
- Helped publish Fable series which was created by Dene and Simon Carter of Big Blue Box.
Honors and awards
- Lifetime Achievement Award by the Game Developers Choice Awards (2011).
- Awarded the title of Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2007).
- Order of the British Empire (2004).
- Inducted into the AIAS Hall of Fame (2004).
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here."