Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Rajeev Sangal
- Professor at International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad, India.
- Known for his work in processing of human languages in Computational Paninian Grammar (CPG) framework, particularly applied to Indian languages.
- Oversees team in building machine translation systems among Indian languages and from English to Indian languages.
- Works on knowledge representation, information extraction and search engines.
- A Foundation Course in Human Values and Professional Ethics (2010).
- Natural Language Processing: A Paninian Perspective (1995).
- LISP Programming (1995).
- Programming Paradigm in LISP (1992).
Honors and awards
- Fellow, Computer Society of India (2012).
- Fellow, Indian National Academy of Engineers (2009).