Name: Ronald Wayne
Born: May 7, 1934, in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Co-founded Apple Computer (now Apple Inc.) with Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak.
- Gave up his share of the new company for a total of $800 (If kept his 10% stock would have been worth over 35 billion dollars in August 2011).
- Worked with Steve Jobs at Atari before he, Jobs, and Wozniak founded Apple Computer on April 1, 1976.
- Drew the first Apple logo.
- Wrote the three men's original partnership agreement.
- Wrote the Apple I manual.
- Adventures of an Apple Founder (2011).
"There were at least six times in my life when I really thought that I had the world by the tail," Wayne says, "when I thought, 'I have an invention here that's going to make me a fortune.' And six times it blew up."