Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Stanley (Stan) Phillips Frankel
Death: May, 1978 (Age: 59)
- American computer scientist who assisted in the development of computational techniques used in the nuclear research.
- Designed the CONAC computer for the Continental Oil Company (1954–1957).
- Designed the LGP-30 single-user desk computer in 1956.
- Simplified Theory of Reflectometric Thickness Measurement of Structured Soap and Related Films (1966).
- On the ‘Dimpling' During the Approach of Two Surfaces (1962).
- A Logic Design for a Microwave Computer (1959).
- On the Minimum Logical Complexity Required for a General Purpose Computer (1958).