Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Stephen W. Keckler
- Senior Director of Architecture Research at NVIDIA.
- Research interests are technology-scalable and parallel computer architectures, interconnection networks, low-power systems, and high-performance computing.
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Science at The University of Texas at Austin.
- A Compile-Time Managed Multi-Level Register File Hierarchy (2011).
- Convergence and Scalarization for Data-Parallel Architectures.
- Unifying Primary Cache, Scratch, and Register File Memories in a Throughput Processor.
- Energy-efficient Mechanisms for Managing Thread Context in Throughput Processors.
Honors and awards
- ACM Fellow (2012).
- IEEE Fellow (2011).
- Edith and Peter O'Donnell Award for Engineering, The Academy of Medicine, Engineering, and Science of Texas (2010).
- ACM Grace Murray Hopper Award (2003).
- Sloan Foundation Research Fellow.