Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Steven Eric Meretzky
Born: May 1, 1957, in Yonkers, New York, USA
- American computer game developer and interactive fiction writer.
- Known for the computer game The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Spellcasting trilogy.
- Lane Mastodon vs. the Blubbermen (1988).
- Zork Zero: The Revenge of Megaboz (1988).
- Stationfall (1987).
- Leather Goddesses of Phobos (1986).
- A Mind Forever Voyaging (1985).
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (1984).
- Sorcerer (1984).
- Planetfall (1983).
Honors and awards
- Named as one of twenty-five "Game Gods by PC Gamer magazine (1999).
- One of only two interactive fiction writers admitted to the Science Fiction Writers of America.
"Nobody knows anything!"