Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Stuart Moulthrop
Born: 1957 in Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Creator of electronic literature and hypertext fiction, both as a writer and as a theoretician.
- Author of the hypertext fiction works Victory Garden (1992).
- Professor of Digital Humanities (University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, USA).
- Founding board member of the Electronic Literature Organization (1999).
- Disappearance (2012).
- Hypertext 2002: Proceedings of the Thirteenth Acm Conference on Hypertext and Hypermedia (2003).
- Victory Garden, hypertext fiction (1992).