Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Tim Roughgarden
- Computer scientist at Stanford University.
- Interested in analysis, design, applications of algorithms, game theory and microeconomics, especially as applied to networks and auctions.
- Instructs a series of two popular algorithms courses on Coursera.org.
- Selfish Routing and the Price of Anarchy (2005).
- How Bad is Selfish Routing? (2002).
- The price of anarchy is independent of the network topology (2002).
Honors and awards
- Gödel Prize (2012).
- Grace Murray Hopper Award (2009).
- Danny Lewin award at STOC (2002).