Updated: 09/15/2017 by Computer Hope
Name: Dr. William Stallings
- American Computer Science, Cryptography and Security textbook author.
- Written textbooks on computer science topics such as operating systems, computer networks, computer organization, and cryptography.
- Operates a website titled Computer Science Student Resource.
- Computer Security: Principles and Practice (2014).
- Operating Systems: Internals and Design Principles (2014).
- Data and Computer Communications (2013).
- Network Security Essentials Applications and Standards (2013).
- Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice (2013).
- Computer Organization and Architecture (2012).
- Business Data Communications- Infrastructure, Networking and Security (2012).
- Computer Security: Principles and Practice (2011).
Honors and awards
- Award for the best Computer Science textbook of the year from the Text and Academic Authors Association three times.