How to automatically repeat YouTube videos
On a desktop or laptop computer, YouTube allows you to automatically repeat a video you're watching. Additionally, there are free, third-party services that assist you with repeating videos. The following steps will teach you how to put any YouTube video on repeat.
Loop a video within YouTube
How to put a YouTube video on repeat
The video you choose doesn't matter, the URL below is one we've chosen as an example to illustrate the process.
- Erase everything in front of youtube. In the example above, "https://www" is the part you'd need to delete.
- After youtube, type repeat to make the URL look like the one shown below, and then press Enter.
- After pressing Enter, your browser opens a page with a URL similar to the one shown here: https://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=dD40VXFkusw
- This page will repeat your video until it is closed.
This page also has a counter to let you know how many times the video was repeated.
- How to turn off Autoplay on YouTube.
- Create a music playlist using YouTube.
- How to join a live stream video on YouTube.
- How to enable and disable autoplay on YouTube.
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
- See our YouTube definition for further information and related links on this term.
- All YouTube tips.