How to automatically repeat YouTube videos
YouTube does not allow you to automatically repeat your favorite videos, but there are plenty of third-party services that can assist you. The following steps will teach you how to put any YouTube on repeat.
How to put a YouTube video on repeat
Note: The video you choose doesn't matter, the URL below is one we've chosen as an example to illustrate the process.
- Erase everything in front of youtube. In the example above, "https://www" is the section that is deleted.
- After youtube, type repeat to make the URL look like the one shown below, and then press Enter.
- After pressing Enter, your browser will open a page with a URL similar to the one shown here: http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=dD40VXFkusw
- This page will repeat your video until it is closed.
Tip: This page also has a counter to let you know how many times the video has been repeated.
- How to turn off Autoplay on YouTube.
- Create your own music playlist using YouTube.
- How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
- See our YouTube definition for further information and related links on this term.