Pin a Google Drive document to the bookmarks bar
Updated: 05/21/2018 by Computer Hope
- Open Google Drive.
- Open the document you'd like to pin.
- Click the Bookmark this page icon on the right side of the address bar.
- In the small window that appears, select Bookmarks bar from the drop-down menu.
- After you've selected Bookmarks bar, click the button.
- You should now see your document in the Bookmarks bar.
- How to create Internet favorites or bookmarks.
- Drag your favorite page to your bookmarks bar.
- How to import and export browser bookmarks or favorites.
- Delete Internet favorites or bookmarks or otherwise organizing them.
- See our bookmark and address bar definitions for related information and links.