Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I Can't Open my External Harddisk and I cant view on my Laptop.. I dont know why  (Read 4056 times)

jaywilson2514

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Hi Sir/Mam I have a problem.. when I put my External Hard disk on my Laptop It didn't show up just the icon below but it didn't show up on My Computer that's why I can't Open.. I already do the process click the manage on the computer and go to computer management but i can't see on it my External Hard disk.. What should I do? Please help me.. I need the all files on it .. it's important to me  :-[

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Go to Disk management...does it show there ? ?
    If so rite clik it and select Properties and report here everything it says...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

jaywilson2514

Topic Starter

Starter

I already did it sir but my External Hard disk didn't show  :-[ I will send you a picture..

[attachment deleted by admin to conserve space]

jaywilson2514

Topic Starter

Starter

I hear my External HDD making noises like it's trying to start sounds like tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk ... Is there anything I can do to save it.. Please help me All my files there is important  :'(

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        Sounds like the Clik of Death .....the HDD has failed.
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "