Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Weird audio cd's problem  (Read 3709 times)

Gal255

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Weird audio cd's problem
    « on: March 03, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »
    So, I bought to music albums, new and original and when I play them in my Samsung sh-222ab driver they are being played in chopped parts like, sound skips every second.. at first I thought it's the cd's problem, but both work on other computers/car
    which says the driver is problematic, nope, every other cd I own works perfectly fine..
    I update the firmware, still doesn't solve the problem..
    anyone help ?!  :-[

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Weird audio cd's problem
    « Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 10:39:25 AM »
    Do you have a spare CD or DVD ROM to test on this same computer to see if its the drive or a system config issue?

It could be anything from a troubled optical drive, cpu too weak to multitask audio play with everything else going on, driver issue, or memory issue with the system.

Gal255

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
      Re: Weird audio cd's problem
      « Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 12:28:44 PM »
      Hey thanks for the quick comment
      No I don't have a spare cd rom
      I'm not quite sure about the other stuff you mentioned (realy not a computer genius), it's drives me insane the fact that other cd's work just fine, but these don't.. I mean, are these maybe different physical types of cd's ? I donnu
      can you maybe post a few solutions to the problems you mentioned above so I can try'em out ?
      thanks a lot again

edit:
      if it helps you to understand the problem, when I copy the music to my computer and play it not directly from the cd, it sounds fine..
      « Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 12:42:12 PM by Gal255 »