Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Microsoft Outlook difficulties  (Read 2776 times)

mishka60

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Microsoft Outlook difficulties
    « on: March 16, 2016, 05:27:50 AM »
    Hi! I had the misfortune of moving from Outlook Express to Outlook yesterday (I know, old software and all that, but it worked for me perfectly). As a result I have/am experiencing a few problems. (1) I can not import ALL the Inbox from Outlook Express to Outlook - it only does about 40 messages out of a few hundred, although the Sent Items and Deleted Items (both having a few hundred messages) import with no problems. How to I handle this: in Outlook Express I was at least able to create/copy/move the .dbx files around, but there doesn't seem to be anything like this in Outlok. (2) When I receive mail in Outlook Express Inbox with an attachment, I can't save it 'normally' - when I right click on the attachment icon, I don't get the usual 'Save As', but the same 'Pane' etc that I get if I right click on the message header - it's as if the function is not there (?). Can someone with more experience than me (that should be easy) in Outlook provide some hints?