Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: AMD Radeon ( TM ) R7 Graphics update  (Read 4895 times)

Novel8

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
    AMD Radeon ( TM ) R7 Graphics update
    « on: April 22, 2016, 05:08:48 PM »
    I just got a reminder that there is an update of drivers for my integrated video. I opened it up and one has to be really knowledgeable about such updates. I do not know what options to pick of all that is offered. The one thing I did notice before i got this reminder, when I view certain areas..ie Youtube, and try to view a video clip, I see it, but there is a dark/red center vertical line on some of them, not all of them. Now I am wondering if its my older drivers or is this something new. I went to AMD web site and got disgusted..the support we get these days almost forces one to register and Log in, in order to see if one can get support from other viewers. All I want is to ask the question that I am asking here and not want to register for Facebook . I have enough Log ins as it is. So I am hoping someone here is in the same shoes   that I am with this driver update. BTW, I am not into games...that is why I chose integrated video for my build.