Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Unable to import photos to windows 10  (Read 3901 times)

grounded

Topic Starter

Beginner

• Experience: Beginner
    Unable to import photos to windows 10
    « on: May 22, 2016, 02:28:31 AM »
    When I plug in the card reader it says tap E , nothing happens another method , go to, open file explorer,click on camera. but there is no camera , This is most frustrating.  another thing I had this new windows 10 downloaded this morning ,  yet already I got a message from winzip that 11 drivers are out of date, can someone help me out please?

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Unable to import photos to windows 10
    « Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 07:30:24 AM »
    Does the camera have software for it ? ?...if so it needs re-installed after update...

Same goes for all drivers for the PC....not sure what WinZip has to do with that at all.

" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Zodiac1110

Rookie

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: Unable to import photos to windows 10
      « Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 05:32:36 PM »
      Alright you need to look up your camera name and download the software for your camera. There should be a CD that came with your camera. However, if there is not, then you will need to look up the software for your camera, install it, and then it will show you your files once you click on the button. Generally windows does show the files. So let me get this right, when you click on the camera ICON, precisely nothing appears? Something should appear? It seems windows is not recognizing your camera.

Do you hear a sound when you plug your camera in?