Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Is There Any Software That Help With Writing Reports, Articles, Essays, etc?  (Read 3236 times)

royalbluelady

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    I need information on a software that can be used to write and edit reports, articles, essays, etc.
    Your help is appreciated.

strollin

Adviser
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Guru
    What kind of help are you looking for?  Templates for the various documents or what?  Sounds like you need a word processor like MS Word or the free Libre Office that comes with a word processor very compatible with MS Word.

royalbluelady

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      I have the information needed to write this paper but do not know how to put it in it's proper place. I have to write an essay. :)

strollin

Adviser
        • Yes
      • Certifications: List
      • Experience: Guru
      Maybe something like this will help: http://lklivingston.tripod.com/essay/

soybean

Genius
      • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
      • Experience: Experienced
      I need information on a software that can be used to write and edit reports, articles, essays, etc.
      Are you unfamiliar with word processing software such as Microsoft Word (not free), or various freeware alternatives?   Word processing software is the obvious choice for what you are doing. 

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      If you are looking for software that will write your essay for you you are out of luck...
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

Lorraine walsh

Intermediate

• A techie by nature!
        • Experience: Experienced
        If you are talking on the lines of Writing Improvement & Editing Software for your course works, than you look up on Google. There are plenty that you may find helpful. However, as others mentioned, MS word is best for writing course papers. Simple and easy.