Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Lenovo ThinkPad N22 11.6" (80S60001US) Intel Celeron N3050 1.6 GHz 4GB 32GB  (Read 2688 times)

John1397

Topic Starter

Hopeful
    • Experience: Beginner
    Will a Lenovo Thinkpad run on 12 volts?

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    If powering off of 12 volts I would use a power inverter to take 12VDC and make 120VAC and then use the proper power supply that came with the laptop and power through that to power the laptop. I would not power directly off of a 12V car battery etc.

Look at bottom of your laptop and see what the voltage and amp rating is if your looking to power it and dont have a power supply for it. I would only use Lenovo power supply of correct voltage and same amp rating. If you go with a lesser amp rating power supply on the Lenovo laptops they can detect this and run underclocked (slower). I have a Core i5 that has a wrong power supply for it of correct voltage but amp/watt rating is lesser than spec. It can detect this and so it runs at underclock with the wrong power supply.