1) Please perform a full mbam scan
(not quick scan as you did earlier) as follows.
* Open Malwarebyte Antimalware.Under the "Scanner
" tab, select "Perform Full Scan
" and click "Scan
".In the dialog box select all your drives except CD/DVD drives.
* Now click "Start Scan
"..After completion of scan a log file will pop up.Save this log file to a convenient location such as desktop.Now copy and paste this log file in your next reply .
2) Next download RootRepeal.rar
and unzip it to your Desktop. You'll need WinRAR
to extract it
* Double click RootRepeal.exe
to start the program
on the Report
tab at the bottom of the program window
* In the Select Scan dialog, check
o Stealth Objects
o Hidden Services
* In the next dialog, select all drives showing
* Click OK
to start the scan The scan can take some time. DO NOT run any other programs while the scan is running
* When the scan is complete, the Save Report button
will become available
* Click this
and save the report to your Desktop as RootRepeal.txt
* Go to File,
to close the program
* Attach this log in your next post
3) Download DDS
by sUBs to your desktop.
Your antivirus software might question the file. If it does, allow it.
* Double click DDS.scr
to run it and wait for the scan to finish
* When finished DDS.txt
* A small while later, a prompt will open. Answer Yes
* DDS will continue scanning
* When done, Attach.txt
will openCopy and paste the DDS.txt and attach Attach.txt
Make sure you include the following files in your next reply
*New mbam log