Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Problems with interna player?  (Read 3033 times)

Johnathin

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Problems with interna player?
    « on: January 25, 2016, 10:23:03 PM »
    Hi All, 
    Here's the problem - running W7 64bit home premium with Firefox and IE 11 with chrome. I stream a few sites as I don't own a TV. One of my favorites is Vice.com/en-ca/videos. Last Friday I watched a couple of their videos. On Monday last, I went to the site and got the following message - " Internal Player Error Occurred, problem downloading the third party module google-ima-ads-manager". Never seen this before and I've been watching their videos for a year with no problems.
    What I've tried - site works fine on my tablet, friends computers with the same browsers, all work fine. Google searched what an ads- manager is - way above my skill sets! Posted this on SevenForums, still waiting Haven't added or deleted anything program oriented, checked that the site is permitted through my firewall, both on IE and on BitDefender. Every other site functions as it should. Scanned the crap out of my system for bugs and malware with several deep cleaning engines. No luck - so here I am.
     ???

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Problems with interna player?
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 11:26:39 AM »
    Have you tried restoring rolling back this system to an earlier date when it worked fine?