Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Computer Freezes And Unable to Interact  (Read 2432 times)

asuke

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Computer Freezes And Unable to Interact
    « on: December 16, 2016, 02:45:46 AM »
    Hello guys i got a gaming computer which I built on my own and Im having some problems with it .

Firstly in any time of the day my compuiter can completely freeze and I cant do anything while this happens.
    The only solution when it happens is to reset the computer by turning on/off the psu which harms my computer in a terrible way...

Secondly the other pretty similar thing that happens is also any time in the day it makes a strange sound (like im touching the point of audiojack with my finger) and about 1-2 seconds later my monitor blacks out and freezes like before ...
    Also cant do anything while this happens except reseting the psu...

I've already tried to switch gpu it still happens, I worked it with different rams in case that was the problem and it still happened...

*Also i have my cpu liquid cooler (corsair h60) is connected to the cpu fan. In bios settings it reads as ~4100-4200rpm which I dont know if is a problem, it just seems weird to me and maybe you know smth about it ...

The only ones remaining to check are the mb and the cpu.

I would appreciate any kind of help to find a solution thank you in advance!  :)

specs: i7 6700k-cpu Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro-gpu asus z170 pro gaming-mb corsair rm850-psu corsair vengeance ddr4 16gb 2133mhz-ram corsair h60-liquid cpu cooler samsung ssd 850 evo-ssd wd 1tb black-hdd wd 500mb green-hdd

(Sorry if i made any mistakes in the text)

https://redd.it/5imlpd
    [/size]

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Computer Freezes And Unable to Interact
    « Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 11:39:18 PM »
    Memtest86 should be run on this for a few passes about an hour or two to make sure its not memory issue. Health of the drives should be checked as for Virtual Memory passing bad data to RAM can lock a system up too if a drive isnt healthy. Additionally are all your system temps cool?