Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Select files and enter  (Read 2681 times)

kenpflhc

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    Select files and enter
    « on: December 22, 2016, 10:11:25 AM »
    I want to automate opening multiple files.

I can press CTRL-A, then Enter, but I want to put these two commands into a batch file to do it with one step.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Select files and enter
    « Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 01:03:42 PM »
    I use a macro creation program called JitBit Macro Recorder in which I can do whatever I want and compile it as an exe and then call to the exe to run and run for so many times and end or a loop until hot key to end it is run etc. You can record you activity and play it back or you can go in and manually program the list of steps and time delays etc. Very easy to use, but its not a free program. I bought it about 8 years ago and whats cool is that the license is a lifetime license. I contacted them after activating the latest version and they e-mailed me a key that would work with the latest version when I proved that I owned a legal copy of their software from 8 years ago and showed proof of purchase since I saved the purchase info.

https://www.jitbit.com/macro-recorder/

There are some free macro recorders out there to play macro'd events but the free ones I have had bugs with, so I decided to pay money for one that was well supported and far lesser bugs.

kenpflhc

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Experienced
      Re: Select files and enter
      « Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 02:18:26 PM »
      Thanks, I'll give it a try