Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: windows bluescreen loop  (Read 4563 times)

Ive got the Blues(creen)

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
    windows bluescreen loop
    « on: February 03, 2017, 04:36:57 PM »
    I was playing total war when the game crashed, upon attempting to relaunch it windows gave a blue screen,
    Since then it's been stuck in an endless loop  of saying your system has run into an error and needs to be restarted.

When contacting microsoft customer service I tried a system restore, system repair, a clean install, and windows tried to automaticly repair itself, which all ended in the same conclusion. A blue screen.
    The stop code reads: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

If anyone has any idea as to why this is and what I can do, that would be great :)

Would be happy to provide any more info if needed.

DaveLembke

Sage
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: windows bluescreen loop
    « Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 07:09:31 AM »
    Microsoft states a hardware error. So you go to install a clean installation and your still getting this with a clean installation?

“WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR,” it means that a hardware error has occurred. = Something might be cooked. I'd start with removing video card and going back to integrated video if this is an option if the system has this issue after clean build. *I have cooked video cards and they will hardware fail at boot but work enough to display error messages.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/530a7ad8-86ca-a4d8-d846-56c845cfc1d6/how-to-fix-whea-uncorrectable-error

Ive got the Blues(creen)

Topic Starter

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 09:18:17 AM »
      Thabks for your advice, I'l get in contact with the manufacturer

DaveLembke

Sage
      • Certifications: List
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Expert
      « Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »
      Yes if its new and has a warranty definitely take advantage of warranty.