Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E  (Read 4102 times)

MasDespacio

Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E
« on: July 20, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »
I'm doing a reformat on my laptop. Never done this before and its a slow process. I thought I had a disk with the right drivers and utilities on it, but it seems ineffective - I can't see anything on it that resembles the drivers I wrote down before I did the reformat.

I found a WLAN online to replace the one I have, but I think I need to connect hardwire to my DLINK before it will recognise the signal wirelessly. The Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E is not among my drivers, is this the one I need to connect via ethernet to my DLINK, can I get it anywhere online - I can't find it - or is there something else I should be looking for?

GX1_Man

Re: Marvell Yukon 88E8040 PCI-E
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 06:47:27 PM »
Specifics on the laptop would be required for appropriate responses. Marvell PCI-E sounds unusual.

See the other suggestions regarding using Everest. You can download to a flash drive or a CD on another machine and run it from there Click on Report and press enter three times.  ;)

http://majorgeeks.com/download4181.html