Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: IE Browser Screen Resolution Has Changed  (Read 2909 times)

Hopester Doofus

Topic Starter

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    IE Browser Screen Resolution Has Changed
    « on: July 04, 2005, 12:52:41 AM »
    This is a strange one. I have made no changes to my system (XP SP1, nVidia GeForce MX4000, 512MB RAM, Athlon XP2400) or to my settings, but the screen resolution when I'm online has suddenly changed to what looks like 800x600. My desktop and all other apps are displaying at the desired 1024x768 and my nVidia settings in my system tray, even when I'm online, show that my resolution is set to 1024x768. A few nights ago I upgraded my display driver while downloading the Battlefield 2 demo, but that's not when the problem started. Spyware and virus checks are negative. (BTW, put this under the Windows XP topic heading, because it was all I could think of.)
    « Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 12:56:40 AM by DabbaDoo »
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

Fed

• Sage
      • Experience: Experienced
      Re: IE Browser Screen Resolution Has Changed
      « Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 12:55:24 AM »
      IE>View>Text size or hold down Ctrl & scroll your mouse wheel.

Hopester Doofus

Topic Starter

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
        Re: IE Browser Screen Resolution Has Changed
        « Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 12:59:47 AM »
        Just when you think you know a little about what you're doing, you get a solution so simple to an "unsolvable" problem. That worked, FED. Don't I feel goofy. Thanks, bud.
        There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.