Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: DVD files won't show up on comuter but will on PS3...  (Read 4103 times)

terenadavenport

Topic Starter

DVD files won't show up on comuter but will on PS3...
    « on: February 27, 2010, 07:30:43 PM »
    I have some discs from when I reformatted my desktop a few months ago. There a few discs with a variety of things on them: music, pictures, home movies, word/excel/adobe documents. At first only the one with documents and movies on it would say it was empty when put in the computer. Now one the music discs and the photo disc also say they are empty. I thought all was lost but when I put them in the ps3 they work just fine. I want to move the files off these discs and put them on my new laptop (and probably burn them to new discs). But how do I get them to show up on my computer? They were burned on desktop with Windows Vista and Nero and I'm trying to put them on a laptop with Windows 7 and Roxio. 

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: DVD files won't show up on comuter but will on PS3...
    « Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 06:38:11 AM »
    Sounds like the burn session was not finalised on those CD's...
    ISOBuster can read these and extract the info to your HDD but i don't believe it is FREE as it once was...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

terenadavenport

Topic Starter

Re: DVD files won't show up on comuter but will on PS3...
      « Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 07:47:44 PM »
      Thanks. I did actually buy isobuster ($30) and it worked!!