Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Framerate problems  (Read 3783 times)

lvicariousl

Topic Starter

Starter

Framerate problems
    « on: February 28, 2010, 02:07:04 PM »
    Hey Ive been having a problem running computer games the frame rate is terrible now i would like to point out that i am a beginner at this and know close to zero about my computer. :-X Now what i do know is i use windows vista and have 4gb of ram my processor is a AMD phenom(tm) 8450 triple-core processor. my video card at least i think is a NVIDIA GeFore 6150SE nForce 430 if i said that correctly ??? now i am running the lowest ingame details possible and it is playable but annoying the framerate is terrible my in game resolution is 800X600 now from what i said i have no idea what i am doing is my stuff out of date? hope not cause im poor. :'( Help!

lvicariousl

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Framerate problems
      « Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 02:10:39 PM »
      ill love you if you help me
      Bump.

lvicariousl

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »
        Hey Ive been having a problem running computer games the frame rate is terrible now i would like to point out that i am a beginner at this and know close to zero about my computer. :-X Now what i do know is i use windows vista and have 4gb of ram my processor is a AMD phenom(tm) 8450 triple-core processor. my video card at least i think is a NVIDIA GeFore 6150SE nForce 430 if i said that correctly ??? now i am running the lowest ingame details possible and it is playable but annoying the framerate is terrible my in game resolution is 800X600 now from what i said i have no idea what i am doing is my stuff out of date? hope not cause im poor. :'( Help!
        by the way im trying to play dragon age if that gives you an idea of the system requirements

Azzaboi

Apprentice
        • Aaron's Game Zone
          • Aaron's Game Zone
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #3 on: February 28, 2010, 03:28:51 PM »
        Dragon Age: Origins - System Requirements
        Minimum (XP): Core 2 Duo with 1.4 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 with 1.8 GHz, 1024 MB RAM, Geforce 6600 GT or Radeon X850 with 128 MB, 20 GB disc space

Minimum (Vista): Core 2 duo with 1.6 GHz or Athlon 64 X2 with 2.2 GHz, 1536 MB RAM, Geforce 7600 GT or Radeon X1550 with 256 MB, 20 GB disc space

Recommended: Core 2 Quad with 2.4 GHz (or comparable AMD CPU), 2048 MB RAM (XP), 4096 MB RAM (Vista), Geforce 8800 GTS or Radeon HD 3850 with 512 MB

Dragon Age: Origins - More cores, better performance
        The processor is the most important component for a lag free Dragon Age: Origins experience.

Are you trying to run it off a laptop? It might be an issue with your NVIDIA GeFore 6150SE nForce 430.
        Aaron's Game Zone
        The best free online flash games: http://azzaboi.weebly.com

Play Games - Play free games at Play Games Arcade