Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Video Length Wrong  (Read 2811 times)

Erol

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Video Length Wrong
    « on: March 06, 2010, 05:06:08 PM »
    Hello, I recently imported videos from my DVD-RAM Camera onto my computer, and the video says its 3 seconds long, even though its nearly 15 minutes. Problem with this is, even after 3 seconds, the video still plays, but the bar that indicates the length of the movie is maxed out.

The video file format is .VRO, and this happens in every player. I've also deleted and re-imported the video.

Thankyou

mat123

Hopeful

• Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Familiar
    Re: Video Length Wrong
    « Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 05:00:36 PM »
    is thereported video length 3 sec or actual length of copy

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Video Length Wrong
    « Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 10:35:01 PM »
    There are many different kinds of digital media format. Just because the media is a type of DVD that can be used again does not mean the format is standard and can be read on a computer. You will need to find a media player that recognizes that type of format. It should have come with the camera when you bought it.
    What is the make and model number of your camera? You could try to go to the manufactures website and see if they have any suggestions on how to read the media on a home computer.