Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: help me please, driver/internet problem  (Read 3491 times)

chaosakroma

help me please, driver/internet problem
« on: August 03, 2010, 10:47:09 AM »
 Hey there
  So here's the problem. I recently went and got a ASUS EAH4650/DI/1GD2(LP) Radeon HD 4650 1GB 128-bit DDR2 PCI Express 2.0 x16   after installing the drivers incorrectly, by that I mean I didn't remove the previous drivers before installing the new ones, I have  been having problems with connecting to the net. What happens is that I am able to connect however its as if its my computer is doing it half assed. Any page I load is terribly slow, and its not my router. My connection seems to jump between local and internet. I have since originally installing it have reinstalled the drivers, removing the older ones and installing it again from scratch. The problem persists however. Just to give you a example of the slowness. With the new starcraft 2 out, when I first got it, before touching the graphics card, I could connect no problem play a game connect etc with out so much as a hint of a delay. Now however I can connect to there servers but past that all I'm getting is the loading graphic. Any ideas?

-Chaos