Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: farmville  (Read 4655 times)

[email protected]

Topic Starter

farmville
    « on: March 11, 2010, 09:22:17 AM »
    I have dial up internet service and am unable to load farmville. took my computer to a large chain retailer and he says i need a new harddrive.  i live so far out that i can not get dsl internet only satellite...anybody have suggestions please help i am addicted to farmville!!

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: farmville
    « Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 09:33:14 AM »
    Make sure Flash is up to date.
    Tried reinstalling flash?

[email protected]

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 09:42:10 AM »
      do you mean adobe flash driver? yes i have uninstalled and re installed...no dice!

Atari7800

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 12:07:32 PM »
      you mean the farmville on facebook??  why would that require a new hdd?  I think someone wanted to sell you an hdd you don't need, avoid that store!

cintari

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 06:47:57 AM »
      you mean the farmville on facebook??  why would that require a new hdd?  I think someone wanted to sell you an hdd you don't need, avoid that store!

Not neccesarily. A failing hard drive can be a cause for certain programs and linked programs not running correctly.
      However
      PATTIFCK, I recommend going to the store again, asking the employee what specifically is wrong with your HDD (hard drive) and then coming back here and reporting your results on the "Hardware" section of the forums.

the_mad_joker

Apprentice

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »
        I have dial up internet service and am unable to load farmville. took my computer to a large chain retailer and he says i need a new harddrive

Farmville Is A Online

From Where Does Connection Comes ??  ???

Maybe Your Internet Connection Might Be The Problem

the_mad_joker

Apprentice

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 11:00:31 AM »

Youre Right  :D

Not neccesarily. A failing hard drive can be a cause for certain programs and linked programs not running correctly.

I Think The Guy Posted This Is Involved With That Shopkeeper...