Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Outlook timestamps  (Read 2160 times)

mjtwomail

Outlook timestamps
« on: March 17, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
Since DLS Sunday my Outlook 2003 is receiving emails saying they were received 1 hour later than they were.

ie, my computer clock says 1, my calendar clock in outlook says 1 (Central time with DST checked), and my AOL settings (my email is AOL though Outlook) are Central Time.  (Note- I have the same problem with mail received at both my AOL and my Gmail account which both route through my Outlook.  Strangely, my spam folder does not have this problem and the secondary inbox which a copy of my Gmail goes to does not have this problem - just the email that shows up in the IMAP inbox)

Though all my settings say 1:00 the email in the inbox list will say it was received at 2.  When I click on the new message in the inbox window / preview, the timestamp will change to the right time and the email message will move down to the correct chronological order.

It's very annoying.  Anyone who might know what the problem is let me know! Or if you need more info, let me know what details you need.