Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: How to get REMEMBER ME box back up when signing it to a web page  (Read 2115 times)

magicmax

Hi all you computer wiz's, let my girl friend use my laptop to go onto her eBay, she signed in and when he box came up to remember her user name and pass word i think she clicked NO and then clicked dont remind me again, now the box doesn't come up at all and i need to use it, how can i get it back please

Kip

Apprentice

• Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
Re: How to get REMEMBER ME box back up when signing it to a web page
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 01:13:07 AM »
Try this.

Quote from: AutoComplete Does Not Save Username and Password
Verify That AutoComplete Is Turned On

View the Content tab in the Internet Options dialog box to confirm that AutoComplete is turned on. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Start Internet Explorer.
   2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
   3. Click the Content tab.
   4. Under Personal information, click AutoComplete.
   5. In the AutoComplete Settings dialog box, select the User names and passwords on forms check box (if it is not already selected), select the Prompt me to save passwords check box (if it is not already selected), and then click OK.
   6. Click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog box.

Restart Internet Explorer, and then determine if the problem is fixed. If this did not fix the problem, proceed to the next method.
Excerpt from Microsoft's AutoComplete Does Not Save Username and Password article.
Happiness is not getting what you want, it is wanting what you get.