Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My taskbar is giving me problems with scrolling the buttons, help, please!  (Read 2316 times)

DeltaDeann

Recently an antivirus program attached itself to my computer and I had to recover my system computer, because of this all the settings I'm comfortable with are gone and I'm dealing with some really wierd new things I'd never encountered before, so let me explain my situation.

I have Windows Vista Basic Home and when I try to open multiple windows they don't align themselves across the taskbar like they used to. Instead of being on the left side, they're on the right and when I open more than two they make a small scroll bar on my taskbar and make me scroll to use and see my different buttons. It really is making me angry seeing as I'm a writer and I need to get to this fast and easy. I've tried to search everything on here and computer help and on my control panel. I'm freaking lost, will anyone please help me?

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
How exactly did you clean the PC ? ?
If you just did a System Restore you are probably still infected...
Visit Our Virus and spyware section and follow the instructions for help
If you re-installed ignore the above.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "