Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows vista missing network Drivers  (Read 6673 times)

Beta

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Windows vista missing network Drivers
    « Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 04:06:54 PM »
    Hi still no luck,
    I could not find the network driver on any site, its:( Realtek RTL8102E Family PCI-E Fast Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0) Driver.
    This one I can not located in Toshiba Site. All the ones I found for Win vista or XP non for Win7/32
    I did as you said pcs365_2 : Chipset, then audio and video, modem and I stuck because no Network drivers.
    My lap top use to detect any network automatically, now I am using the USB type adapter (mobile broadband) to connect to enternet. This is the only way I can communicate to you.

alexma

Beginner

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2010, 04:17:52 PM »
      I had a similar problem when I installed Vista, I could not get the network driver to work. However, after d/loading all the Win updates, I noticed an update (optional) for the network drivers, installed and all worked after that. I know this is not a very 'Techy' reply, but it worked for me. Good luck. Alexma
      Finding a grub in your apple, is not as bad as finding half a grub in..........

Beta

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
        Guys Thank you all my problem solved last week. I am sorry for the late update, I found the driver on my recovery CD, which I made the first time I bought my lap top. I advice everybody to do that first when you buy new computer, because that helps a lot. Thank you all for the support and time, I do appreciate what you guys doing here...

patio

• Genius
        • Maud' Dib
          • Yes
        • Experience: Beginner
        « Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 09:21:29 AM »
        Good News Beta...and thanx for strolling back in to let us know...
        " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "